CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2012

$2 Tuesdays

Last Tuesday was a pretty exciting day.  Jai came over for a little bit while his momma ran some errands.

I had a delicious fresh fruit mix with a balsamic vinegar and honey sauce.

For dinner we had homemade Rueben's.  I couldn't find the marble rye I wanted so I had to settle with just brown, maybe next time.

After dinner we headed to the baseball park to watch the Driller's play with some of our SAA friends.

On $2 Tuesday it only cost $2 for the outfield seating area.  I love it because you're not right next to someone and Hadley can run around without getting dirty looks. =)

Hadley had a blast!

We had a good sized group too.

Hadley thoroughly enjoyed the splash pad!
Hadley Joy was checking on little Eli.  =)

We had such a good time too bad the season is just about over.  =(  
Next year it is!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!