CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2012

Picnics in the Park

Wednesday morning Hadley and I met up with Jessica and Hadley Joy at JBF to see if we could find some deals.  Hadley's size was pretty well picked over so I came out empty handed but Jessica found something.

After wards we headed to Tally's Deli to pick up some lunch.
The girls were rockin' the shades.

The Hadleys

We got it to go and took it to Woodward Park and had a picnic.  The weather was perfect.  The abnormal amount of awkward staring squirrels was not perfect.

Before we left we did some swinging to wrap up the afternoon.

Hadley and I made a quick run to Carter's as their pjs were $10!

When we got home we went on an overdue family run.
Andrew and I enjoyed our new Pure Cadence Brooks.
  
And Hadley rocked her usual, very original, running ensemble.

It wasn't a long run but it's a run.  Its been a couple weeks for me so anything is better than nothing.


For dinner we had mini taco bowls.
I used ground turkey and cooked it with fresh onions, scallions and corn.  Added about a 1/4 cup milk and cheesy taco seasoning.  Then I lined mini muffin pans with wontons and filled them with the cooked meat and sprinkled with cheese.  Baked at 350* for 10-15 minutes then topped with salsa.
Very easy and yummy!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Trying this recipe tonight...can't wait! Thanks for the great ideas. Somehow after I read your blog your work/craftiness sort of rubs off on me and I feel like I've participated and therefore crafty. In all reality, all I've gotten accomplished is a load of laundry and a 1/2 way clean bathroom. So, keep writing...it's the only way I have time to feel crafty =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!