CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Past Few Days

MONDAY
Hadley has been feeling great this week.  So Monday Hadley was feeling up to an outing and her sores were all dried up and fever free for 4 days. YAY!!
Hadley's lunch of choice, TALLY'S!
As soon as the lady came to our table Hadley said, "I'd like a grilled cheese with turkey, french fries and chocolate milk."  You think she could tell we'd been under house arrest, I died laughing.  Shortly after her leaving Hadley started singing a song about how french fries don't hurt her mouth.  (She's all about making up songs lately.) 

 My favorite is the Grilled Turkey Super Stacker.

Hadley ate so well and I loved every minute of it.  We need to meat this little girl up again.  =)

After lunch Hadley and I made our Wal-Mart run and picked up some Sonic Happy Hour on the way home.

That night I had my last meeting with all my officers and chairs before the school year starts.  It's going to be a busy one!

TUESDAY
I let Hadley pick out her outfit two days in a row and she went with boots both days.  Her style cracks me up sometimes.

I made the dinner I made Sunday and this time I have a picture!  Again it was delicious!

Assorted on the plate with my yummy/refreshing salad.

Today has been great.  Very relaxing but still a little stressful so Hadley and I spent a good while outside.  I severely underestimated how long its been since I had last been outside and got burned.  =/

Well, I don't have much to blog about tonight so I'll leave you with the burn, ha.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!