CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Shirt!

So I realize its not really Christmas season yet but you can't wait till it is and still expect to get everything done before its actually Christmas day!! Yesterday I made our Christmas wreath and today I made Hadley a Christmas shirt. I'm going to go through step by step on how I made it.
This is the end product.
Step 1: Measure ribbon across front of shirt leaving extra on each side to hem, so ribbon does not fray. I used on iron on hem strips for the ends.
Step 2: Iron each side after applying iron on hem strips.
Step 3: Applied 2 longs strips across back of ribbon.
Step 4: Iron ribbon onto shirt.
After being ironed on.
Step 5: Sew all edges to ensure the ribbon from coming off shirt.

Ribbon for my bow. I could walk you through step by step how to make a bow, but I thought instead I would just post the link where I learned to make one. HERE!
So here it is. My mom is coming next weekend with her monogramming machine and I'm going to put "Santa's Helper" above the ribbon.
After nap we played outside with Jake for a while.
She played so hard!

TONIGHT'S DINNER:
BBQ Chicken, steamed broccoli, and salad.
BBQ Chicken: (I'm just guessing on measurements)
4 Chicken Breast
1/2 Bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 c. Chopped Green Onions
1/4. c Sliced purple onion
1 tbsp. minced garlic
Place all ingredients in baking dish. Let marinate in fridge for atleast 30 minutes. Bake at 375* for about 45 minutes.

Have a great night!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

I love getting comments!