CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Wreath!!

This afternoon Hadley and I went downtown and had lunch with Andrew at Jason's Deli. Oh my goodness, I haven't been in so long and the salad bar was everything I wanted it to be and more!!! After lunch we headed to Michaels to pick up some last minutes things for the Christmas wreath I worked on today and then came home for the Hadster's nap.

During her nap I enjoyed watching Love Actually while sipping on a very yummy Frozen Hot Chocolate, from a package I got from the New York Serendipity 3.
While watching and sipping I also worked on this bad boy!!! My first ever Christmas wreath, I'm pretty proud.


Andrew striking some Zoolander poses while being stopped at a ridiculously long stop light on our way to church.


Cece got Hadley a pair of OSU scrubs, now they really do look alike!!!!
Well, that pretty much sums up our Wednesday, hope you had a good one!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

I love getting comments!