CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shakin' Bakin' Tuesday!


Today was a really fun day! Hadley and I got to have lunch with some friends from church, to celebrate on of their birthdays, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEREDITH!!! After lunch we picked up cupcakes from a local bakery and brought them to the play place at the mall so the girls could play.
Hadley didn't even eat her cupcake because she was so busy playing.
The group, minus Hadley.
I also forgot to post last night the awesome platter/bowl Andrew's grandmother got me for my birthday.
Today's was also very productive during Hadley's nap I mowed the grass, for what I'm hoping is the last time until spring, and put away all the Halloween decor. I also worked on my big project, which I thought was going to be done a LONG time ago. Hopefully it will be done soon.

BAKING ACTIVITY
I felt really bad about today's baking activity. Because since today was so busy I didn't get to until later and it was already time for Hadley to get her bath and head to bed. Let me also note that the baking activities go to school with Andrew the following day and I do NOT eat them all by myself. Although sometimes I really want to.
Pumpkin Roll

You can find the recipe here as well as a detailed video.

Thanks for checkin' in!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!