CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Everyday Low Prices!

Another day that I don't have much to blog about so I'll just tell a couple funny Hadley stories. This morning Hadley started to get into the movie cabinet and I told her not to open it. As I said that the door just happened to open, in which Hadley responded, "Oh..sorry." She then proceeded to pull out Beauty and the Beast and bring it to me repeating, "Belle, Belle??" I probably didn't teach her much in this, but we watched Beauty and the Beast.
Later on I had just gotten off the phone with Andrew and laid it down on the floor. My incredibly intelligent daughter got my phone and scrolled to the page with her favorite game, Peek-A-Boo Barn (Which is on page 3 of my apps and she started on page 1) pressed the app, pressed start and continued to play with no questions.
Hadley and the silly bands she got in her Trick-or-Treat bag from CeCe.
Another successful Wal-Mart trip, HALLELUJAH!!

Thought these would make good stocking stuffers until I looked at the price, BWAH!! Surely a typo considering the tag on the jar says $5 and the sign says $45!

Dinner Tonight:
Corn Chowder & Corn Bread

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Can y'all move back here so we can come eat dinner at your house?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!