CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

So the past couple days we've been decorating for Christmas and I'm LOVING it!!! I'll post some picture of what decorations I have done so far. But I thought I'd fill you in on today's happenings.
This morning Hadley took all the pillows off the couch and used it as a JumpJump.
She also used it as a diving board to the pillows below. She had a blast!
Hadley entertaining herself in the kitchen while I emptied out the dishwasher.
I'm sorry, but she really is cute!!!!

Tonight we went to an all school Thanksgiving dinner at OSU. It was so good!!! They catered the meal, but everyone brought a homemade dessert, oh my YUM!!!!

DECORATING!!!!
Hadley found this passy and was partial for like 5 minutes.
Me and my sweet girl! Her second Christmas to decorate.

My reindeer headband saw it last Christmas decorating session, Hadley broke them the other night. They saw 4 good years!

Part of our tree.



Hadley's playroom.

Today was a fun day. I'm so glad our house is beginning to feel like a Christmas wonderland!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!


Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

I love getting comments!