CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Update!

This weekend Hadley and I went to Searcy for Harding's Homecoming and just to hang out with some old friends.
THURSDAY
Here's a picture of me and my cutie before we headed out of town.
Shortly after getting into town we met up with a good friend of mine from school, Melanie to go to Holiday House. It was so much fun and I got so many ideas for decorating this year!!!

After Holiday House we went to BlueCoast Burrito and Hadley found a new love for cheese dip!
FRIDAY
We had lunch with CeCe at The Cookie Basket, yum! We had some down time before she got there so we just played around outside.

Friday evening we had a play-date with Addi E.


SATURDAY
We went to the game, which I don't have pictures of. =( After the game Addy and Trey came over to Cece and PJ's and we ate dinner and played at Ole MacDonalds.


Hadley can curl her tongue!
Enjoying some free ice cream!
Hadley got all the ice cream out and then left the cone on the ground and went back to playing.
MONDAY
Today we went to Wal-Mart while shopping for our usual groceries I saw in the baby department where they had these ADORABLE pajamas. So many things about Wal-Mart made me happy today these were the big ones... 1- These pjs and 2- the expiration date for Hadley's milk was CHRISTMAS day!!!
Hadley getting some quality time with daddy, playing Angry Birds.
Check back tomorrow for our baking activity!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!