CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Madness!

So today Hadley and I were super busy. I wanted to get done with all my Christmas shopping today, but I also needed to include my Wal-Mart run. This morning we ran to Target and Wal-Mart and then back home for Hadley's nap. During her nap I started dinner and then it was off again as soon as she woke up. First to Hobby Lobby -->Kirklands-->Barnes and Noble-->and lastly Babies R' Us. Oh my word I'm tired and Hadley was an absolute jewel the whole time. Good News....I'M DONE WITH MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!!


Andrew got home before Hadley and I just a bit stressed as I'm sure he will continue to be for the next 2 weeks considering finals start this Friday and continue through next Friday. Followed by a well deserved 5 week Christmas break, WHOOP....WHOOP!!!


TONIGHT'S DINNER:
Homemade Chili topped w/ homemade corn bread, sour cream and cheese!
The 40* weather made tonight an AMAZING night for chili!!!! Lookin' forward to colder weather and sweaters! Tomorrow's high....48*!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Hobby Lobby didn't have your tree skirt. For a second I thought Hadley had fallen out of the shopping cart. :) Oh that chili looks AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!