CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its a Late Weekend Update.

FRIDAY
Andrew got home at noon and we felt like breakfast sounded good so I made omelets. It doesn't look all that awesome, but it sure did taste awesome!
It rained ALL day and I just happened to stumble upon these adorable rain boots for super cheap at Gordman's, LOVE!
I don't think I could love anything more!

Due to the rain, we both rocked the rain boots to dinner.
The fam before heading to Joe Mamma's for dinner.

SATURDAY
Of course Hadley needed to represent for Arkansas and it seems as though it paid off considering they did so well.
Hadley kept pushing her Fridge Farm song button and then going to this spot to dance and eat her snack.
Before heading to some friends to watch the OSU game.

SUNDAY
We celebrated my 26th birthday! Before going to church I got 2 wonderful cards from the hubs and my sweet girl. Then that night we went to Cheesecake Factory!!! (Andrew's also taking me to Wicked on Friday night, Whoop, Whoop!)
I think Hadley thought the rye bread was chocolate, because she grabbed it up right after they sat the bread down. Shortly after tasting it she placed it back in the bowl.
Andrew and Hadley were practicing their tongue curling before heading to bed.
Monday morning Hadley found one of her hats and put it on like this, all ganstafied!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Addi has started pushing her farm fridge thing too to play music then she goes on about her business. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so great with your hair pulled back! Have you seen Wicked before? I've seen it twice and I LOVED it both times. It is a great musical! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!