CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disney {Epcot}

On our way into Epcot.
(Note my dad is already sweating, ha.)

My mom and I took this picture in front of a bunch of Toy Story bushes. I was in awe of how much they got that bush to look like Lotso.

Me and dad in front of this giant golf ball thing, "Hi mom."

That's us in the mirror!!

Snackin' on some chips while waiting to see MICKEY MOUSE!!!

I totally got his autograph!

Don't tell Jake, but Pluto is like the coolest dog ever!

"Dad... Dad.... Minnie is holding my hand!!"

Donald is one of my favs!

And Goofy is pretty funny in person too.

"Oh my goodness... Is that Mulan?!?"

Okay, I know I look like I'm not enjoying this, but I was totally star struck. I mean seriously I got to meet Mulan!

Lunch with the Princesses in Norway at Akershus.

BELLE!
SNOW WHITE!
CINDERELLA!
MERMAID!
Mary Poppins, I don't really know her very well. =/

There was a parade around the restaurant with all the princesses and I got to walk with Mermaid!

A delicious dessert to end an awesome lunch date.

Dad and I makin' a beat in Morocco.

After walking around to all the different countries we road the Nemo ride and then got to do Turtle Talk with Crush. He's such a funny turtle.
Nemo, Marlin and Dory in real life!

After Epcot we (I) decided the evening would be best spent in the pool.

My dad is so funny.

Check back for Magic Kingdom!
Hadley
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!