CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's What I'm loving:

I'm loving that finals start next week, meaning Andrew only has 12 days left of school, WOOHOO!

I'm loving that we will be checking into our Disney resort in T-minus 14days, 16hrs and 46mins.

I'm loving that we've had 2 absolutely beautiful days in a row!

I'm loving, but also not loving, that my little girl is turning 2 on Saturday.

I'm loving that my girls trip is now in the radar with only 1 month, 18 days and 16 hrs till we check into our Gulf Shores condo!

I'm loving my $16.99 Walgreens brand whitening strips. I usually do an at home whitening thing every year. (Usually Christmas because the Crest mouthwash, strips and toothpaste kit goes on sale for $25) Well this year they didn't do it, probably because its an awesome deal. Well I had a coupon for $10 off so I thought I'll go get one. Ummm.... They are $45!!!! Needless to say I didn't care about getting $10 off, I wasn't getting it. Then I was at Walgreens and saw their's were on sale for $16.99. I didn't know if they would be that great but I tried them and I have NO regrets!!

I'm loving Spring cleaning. I'm in full cleaning mode and its crazy how much deep cleaning was really needed. =/

I'm loving my awesome early Mother's Day gift from my daughter and husband. A dozen BEAUTIFUL flowers!
What are you loving?

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!