CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Downtown Disney

So on our last day before heading out of town my parents took me back to Magic Kingdom to see Aurora.

There was a little bit of a line so I found a comfy spot and read my Finding Nemo book.

Added bonus on top of Aurora I got to see Belle again!! She's so sweet I couldn't help but give her a hug.

There she is, AURORA!! I can't believe I actually got to meet her!

I even got to see Cinderella again! I took some time to point out my Aurora band aid on my knee.

After getting my last princess autograph I took my parents to Downtown Disney.

There was a carousel there too, so of course me and my dad had to ride it.

While we were walking through we noticed a Lego store. We asked the manager for their spare legos a whipped up these cool characters. Haha.... not really these were already there, but somebody built them, pretty awesome, huh?

I have found a new love for Toy Story, especially Buzz Lightyear and Woody. My parents got me these little figurines and I love them. Right here I was showing them the cool fountain out in the water.

We had lunch at Planet Hollywood and had their famous Chicken Crunch (That's chicken crusted with mashed Corn Flakes and Captain Crunch.) Shortly after trying one and watching some of the cool music videos I fell asleep. It was sleep well needed.

As we left the restaurant someone was going up in the balloon.... jealous.

Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed my play-by-play of our Disney trip!!
Hadley

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!