CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Playdates & Wasp Stings!

Yesterday was a great morning and we got to spend some time with the Jai man! We started the morning by putting together Hadley's doll house that she got from her cousin Audrey.


A picnic lunch. =)


And lots of playtime.

This morning we had a playgroup at a friend's house.
Hadley & Avery playing.
(Oh and Baby Hadley crawled for the first time today, HOORAY!)
Of course Hadley was going to jump!
(She's wearing a bathing suit because there was a kiddy pool too.)
Jai and Ellie getting close on a little wagon stroll.


Unfortunately the play date ended with a wasp sting. =( Hadley was a trooper and only cried until I started running it under water then she seemed to be okay. I think I tried EVERY trick in the book for wasp stings, but I'm glad I did because it went down pretty quick.
Thanks for checkin' in!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!