CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disney {Magic Kingdom}


Starting one of my favorite days!!
"Cheese!"
Making Memories
First person we saw when we walked in was DAISY!!! I just love that duck!
Me and my momma in front of the castle. I was already getting tired from standing in the hot sun for my picture with Daisy.

SURPRISE!!
As soon as we got on Main St. they were having a Street Dance Party! Once they got down to the castle everyone got to get out on the street and dance with the characters. My mom and I got out there with the Toy Story characters.

Me and Daddy-O in front of the castle.

*Snack break*

Some of my favorite rides:
Dumbo
Carousel

***
***
One of my dad's favs too, haha!
***

*Shopping Break*

Our view from the spot I picked for the afternoon parade.
Pretty sweet, huh. I had my dad get me this balloon and I sent him out for ice cream. I've got him wrapped around my little finger and its AWESOME!
*Parade Time*
*Princesses*

More Rides:
Tea Cups

Lunch at the Crystal Palace with Pooh & Friends!
After lunch we road the Pooh ride.

Then Aladdin, but I had actually fallen asleep before we got on this one. My parents told me I had a blast though. =)
Snoozin' upon my arrival into Tomorrowland.

Shortly after I woke up we rode Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. We pretty much played laser tag on a ride, AWESOME!

Princess Tiana & Prince Naveen

*Nighttime Electric Parade*

I picked the perfect spot for us to watch the fireworks too!
Before they started the fireworks they did this cool projector thing on the castle.

Tinker Bell coming down from the castle to start off the fireworks.
FIREWORKS!
"I'm pooped, get me home!"
BEST DAY EVER!

Check back for Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios!
Hadley
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!