CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Toot, Toot Tuesday!

Okay so I'm not having Shakin' Bakin' Tuesday today for a few reasons: 1- I'm low on sugar and flour (key baking materials) and forgot to get them on my Wal-Mart run and I'm not about to brave the craziness of the grocery store again and 2- Since there's more snow coming like the last baking activity I wouldn't be able to give them away, since Andrew's out of school, and I can feel the pounds piling on!! Hadley and I still had a very fun day.

First we ran to Old Navy, where Hadley was completely mesmerized by the mannequins.

Then we hopped back in the car to meet some other friends who were out running errands for lunch. While in the car Hadley asked for her "gasses" (sunglasses) and decided to wear them like this.

Chick-fil-A




After lunch we ran to Hobby Lobby to get some craft stuff to keep me occupied during our next big snow.

After nap Hadley was such a Betty and helped me out with some much needed sweeping.


The other day I was looking at Hadley in her pjs and noticed they were a bit short. I thought, "I really need to pack up all her 18-24 month stuff," but then I looked at the tag and it was a 2T. I can't believe how big she's getting! Anyway I got her some new pjs and she rocked them tonight, a 3T!! Still a little big but they fit...sniff, sniff.



Oh and I'm sure you're wondering about the "TOOT, TOOT!" Well..... Andrew had his first Neuro test today and totally rocked it, way to go baby! TOOT, TOOT to you!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

I love getting comments!