CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fort Norman

So last night after Hadley went to bed Andrew and I stayed up and played Trivial Pursuit. While we were playing we starting reminiscing about things we used to do on snow days as kids and I started thinking about how fun it was when me and my brother and sister would make forts in the living room. So, we decided we would make one....for Hadley of course!

THE FORT
The building of the fort!
We had to test it out, so we watched a movie in it! =)
This morning when Hadley got up she was more than excited to get in it!
Breakfast in the fort = AWESOME!

Andrew decided to brave the snow and try to dig us a driveway today.
He did a pretty good job.

Of course more tower building went on: Andrew built, Hadley destroyed.

Food Activity:
SNOW ICE CREAM
(Ingredients: 1/2 c sugar, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 egg, 1 can evaporated milk, dash of salt)
Chill a bowl so the snow doesn't melt when you put it in the bowl.
GET YOUR SNOW!!!

We didn't use all of this but we still ended up doubling the recipe.
This ice cream was amazing!
We had some extra so we took it to our neighbors on either side of us.
Yum...
Hadley enjoying a bowl after a long day, she loved it!
Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm so jealous y'all got a ton of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wish we could get a little here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just jealous of the snow ice cream... It looks so yummy!! And that fort is FAB!!! Hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!