CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011!

So yes at the end of my post last night nothing had happened yet. Well not an hour later the freezing rain started along with lightening and thunder. And this morning we woke up to the madness that is SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011!! Apparently one of Andrew's school mate's talked to his mom this morning who was watching it on CNN in Alaska, where might I mention it was 31* below 0*!!!!!

Some pictures so far...
8:30am

10:30am

11:30am
Taking out the trash around the house because our side door was completely snowed in.

12:30pm
Backyard
Hadley's slide was completely under snow the only part showing was the top.

Right now I'm trying to find something I can make for Shakin' Bakin Tuesday. I wasn't able to go to the store yesterday since we were on our way home and Andrew just went to get waters and other non-perishable foods incase the power went out. If I don't have the stuff it probably won't happen today since my car is buried. Check back to see what I can scrounge up.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!