CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank You Weather Channel!!!!

I say that with every ounce of sarcasm! Today I got on weather.com to check on the snow and when it would be here only to find -->this<-- video on the home page about all the roofs COLLAPSING because of excessive snow fall!!! They actually titled the video A Roof Collapse Epidemic!!

I mean really when I first heard about the ice/snow storm coming last week I started freaking out because again weather.com showed clips from the 2009 ice storm of all these trees falling on peoples houses. I thought for sure we would wake up to our massive tree in our living/bedroom. (Not fun thoughts!)

As if I need ANY assistance assuming the worst is going to happen. If you talk to my husband he will attest I kinda freak out about the craziest things but when you're welcomed onto a website with videos of the WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN, I'm definitely going to think about THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN!

Sorry...I just needed to get that out. =) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!