CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where a kid can be a kid!!

Today I kinda had a bit of a moody/emotional morning, but it ended up being such a great day and reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and great friends. I won't write a whole lot because I have a bunch of pictures, but Hadley was invited to a birthday party today at Chuck E Cheese. (Is it weird that I remember when it used to be Show Biz?) One of Hadley's friends, Jai, had a cousin who was celebrating his 2nd birthday and he invited her to the party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!

Just a cute picture playin' this morning in her room.

"We" picked up the playroom today.
Before
After
Hadley's on a healthy food kick. This morning she wanted plain toast, instead of the cinnamon raisin I usually make her, and carrots for breakfast. Then for lunch all she wanted was fruit: apple, orange, and some peaches. (She also had some chicken I did make her eat some protein.)

Hadley trying to start a new trend of how to eat your Goldfish.
So sweet!
Goin' for a spin on the ole tricycle.

The fam before heading to Chuck E Cheese!!!

Chuck E's 1st Appearance
I asked Hadley if she wanted to say hi. She looked up at me like, "Are you serious? I can actually talk to him?" Then ran through the crowd and just stood there and stared at him, occasionally reaching out her arms for him to pick her up.

Andrew demonstrating to Hadley how "Whack-a-Mole" is played.
Hadley making up her own rules.
This pretty much sums up how excited Hadley was to be at Chuck E Cheese.

Cruisin' with momma.

Skee*Ball

The Clock
I have home videos from my birthdays and I believe this thing used to go all the way around the clock. Now it just rocks back and forth VERY slow. Now, as a parent, I'm kinda glad it only goes back and forth.

The Slide
One of Hadley and Jai's favorite spots.


The Fetch the Vet Van
Hadley kept running up to this car so excited to get inside until she would look in and see the guy and his dog in the seat. Then she would just freeze and slowly walk away.

Jackpot!

Every 10 minutes or so this machine would blow tickets around inside. You could buy a ticket to go inside and see how many you could catch. Hadley just like looking at it.

Chuck E's 2nd Appearance
He was doing the Happy Birthday Dance and Hadley joined in.

Before we left Hadley got a ride with the birthday boy!
Hadley: "Wow, thanks for the ride Michael, this is awesome! I can't believe you have a car!"
Michael: "Yeah its pretty cool, huh?"
Hadley: "Oh no...I think I might be sick."
Michael: "Umm...did you just throw up in my car?"
(Hadley did not throw up in the car, just thought it looked appropriate.)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I don't even think out Chuck E Cheese. I forget about it! Looks like you guys had fun! Love Hadley's outfit! So cute and can you send the "healthy" eating our way? Lola ONLY eats junk, but that is about to change when I up all the "sweets" I have got to get a hold of this horrible eating or she is going to be toothless!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!