CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

Okay snow is fun to look at and fun to play in, but seriously?!?! Do we need anymore??? It might be more fun if it got above 10* so I could take Hadley out to play in it longer than 2 minutes. So just a couple days after we (Andrew) got our driveway dug out it snows and completely covers all the work that was done. Both cars are covered yet again and cars are all over the road. Here are some pictures I took this morning around 11:00, just keep in mind it snowed until 5:30 tonight. I hope I'm not sounding ugly I would just like to get out of my house, its been 4 days. =/

More snow!
After looking out the door this morning Hadley decided she wanted to go play in the snow and, on her own, started putting on her boots.
All ready to go. She helped daddy take Jake to go the bathroom and then back inside she came.

Andrew and I attempted yet another P90X video, Chest & Back. I know people say you're the most sore like 2 days after your workout. So what's going to happen if I already feel like my arms are going to fall off and its only been like 3 hours? I'm a little worried.

Tonight's Dinner:
Homemade Lasagna
(recipe to come on the food blog so be checking)

After dinner Hadley was so generous to think of Jake needing to eat dinner too that she took the chore of putting more food in his bowl. Such a good helper.

Well, according to the weather we have tomorrow off and then more snow for Sunday and Wednesday.

P.S.- If you checked out the cocoa recipe yesterday, tonight I added a dash of cinnamon, yum!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!